Project won't compile

Feb 7, 2008 at 4:22 PM
Edited Feb 7, 2008 at 4:28 PM
Hi,

Downloaded the latest release 9519 and can't get it to compile. I'm getting an error in DashboardDataAccess saying UserSettings.cs doesn't exists...

Any idea´s?

Br, Christoffer

EDIT
Just eleted the file and then it compiled.
Now I'm getting this when i build the website

Error 6 'DashboardDataAccess.UserSetting' does not contain a definition for 'Detach' and no extension method 'Detach' accepting a first argument of type 'DashboardDataAccess.UserSetting' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) C:\Users\Christoffer Åström\Downloads\dropthings-9519\trunk\Dropthings\Default.aspx.cs 221
Feb 8, 2008 at 12:16 AM
Error 4 'DashboardDataAccess.UserSetting' does not contain a definition for 'Detach' and no extension method 'Detach' accepting a first argument of type 'DashboardDataAccess.UserSetting' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\inetPub\wwwroot\VS2008\dropthings-9519\trunk\Dropthings\Default.aspx.cs 221

I am having the same issue. Tried finding the file in older versions with no luck. Please post the files or let us know the work around.

Thank you
Feb 8, 2008 at 2:05 PM
Hi,
Same error here. Seems to be down to missing UserSettings.cs file?
Ideas?
Feb 15, 2008 at 10:09 PM
Guys,

Download the latest dropthings-9628 and use it. I have got the same problem with earlier release.

Cheers