PageService DeletePage

May 11, 2008 at 3:17 AM
I implemented the latest code do delete a page. I got it working fine not using the page service or a confirmation pop up.

When I have the PageService wired to the ScriptManager1, and my button clickevent is Calling the DeletePage functiion in the Myframework.js. I get the popup window to confirm delete when I click the Delete button, and if i click No, it goes away so I know it must be getting to the DeletePage function.

The problem is when I hit Yes, the pop up goes away, but nothing happens. I must be missing just a small line or 2 somewhere. Anyone have any ideas?

May 11, 2008 at 11:14 PM
If you are using Visual Studio 2008 just add some break points in your javascript. If not, some alerts might help to see what the variables are using. I'd be happy to take a look if you would like to post your code.
May 12, 2008 at 6:45 PM
Thanks for the reply johnatkj. I am using VS2008
I was trying to add some breakpoints, for instance, in the MyFramework.js.  However the break point says "This breakpoint will not currently be hit. No symbols have been loaded for this document."
I'm able to set breakpoints in all the regular aspx pages and controls, just not javascripts.

I will post some code for you too , I just need to get it together so you'll be able to follow it :)  I may provide you with a link via email where you can just look at the entire project.