Widget is dragable and sometime not dragable

Jul 21, 2008 at 5:32 PM
Edited Jul 21, 2008 at 5:33 PM
Hi guys,

I created a gridview and the data is populated all good and fine.  The problem I'm having is that the widget is sometime dragable and sometime I can't drag it at all.  Does anyone else have this issue?  If you did, how did you fix it?  Thanks in advance.
Jul 23, 2008 at 5:56 PM
I have a similar issue, although it only affects the flikr widget...I am trying to figure out why this is the only widget not moving
Aug 4, 2008 at 5:54 AM
Edited Aug 4, 2008 at 5:58 AM
I've noticed this same bug (but so far have not been successful in fixing it) during the following situation:
1) Open the "Add Stuff" section.
2) Add a new widget to the page (do not click the "Hide Stuff" link)
3) Try to drag the newly added widget.  You will be unable to do so.

This problem only occurs on the newly added widget & the problem persists if you click refresh.

Interestingly enough, if you add a new widget, click the "Hide Stuff" link BEFORE trying to drag the widget, then go and try to drag the new widget, it works fine (if you click "Hide Stuff" after attempting to drag however, it won't work).

Also, I'm not receiving any javasript errors.

Any ideas on how to correct this?

Thanks.

-Goalie35
Aug 7, 2008 at 12:27 PM
Same issue for me with the last release (1.6.0)

i haven't find the reason yet (changes in the CustomDragDrop ?)
Jan 27, 2009 at 2:48 AM
Had the same issue.  A widget had the Ajax Slider control.  If the widget was maximized the drag feature would only drag but not drop a widget.  Minimizing the widget with the Ajax control and refreshing the page returned the ability to drag/drop.
Mar 30, 2009 at 2:17 AM
See this case http://www.codeplex.com/dropthings/WorkItem/View.aspx?WorkItemId=7284