What creates the first pages?

Mar 26, 2009 at 8:03 PM
I have been working on developing dropthings into a intranet portal for my company.  I have set it up so that when a user signs up, a trigger creates a list of permanent tabs that I want to be available, and it also has widgets already assigned to those tabs.

It works, but I get duplicates of the default pages that are created for a new user- 'HOME' and then 'SECOND PAGE'.  Where is the code that creates these two tabs by default so that i can disable them from being generated?
Mar 26, 2009 at 9:05 PM
Hi,
I´m reading "Building a Web 2.0 Portal with ASP.NET"...
I wanted to know if this article could improve Chapter 6 "Optimization ASP.NET AJAX" or not in a Portal based in Dropthing.

Thanks.

Pablo Benítez Barreto|www.InRentta.com|MONTEVIDEO-R.O.U.|Cel. +598 99 161942|Tel. +598 509 0361
LinkedinFacebook

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 5:03 PM, jrod11 <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I have been working on developing dropthings into a intranet portal for my company.  I have set it up so that when a user signs up, a trigger creates a list of permanent tabs that I want to be available, and it also has widgets already assigned to those tabs.

It works, but I get duplicates of the default pages that are created for a new user- 'HOME' and then 'SECOND PAGE'.  Where is the code that creates these two tabs by default so that i can disable them from being generated?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (dropthings@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email dropthings@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Mar 26, 2009 at 9:10 PM
I dont think this has anything to do with my question.